Business Development Manager
• Work closely with the existing Asia focussed Business Development team and Product Development departments in the company’s global offices.
• Develop and execute the regional vision for the Company with a goal to deliver more than 50% of global revenues from Asia by 2012.
• Source new business opportunities, including new products and market segments, acquisitions, or strategic partnerships that will contribute to the Company's overall growth.
• Propose and drive investment proposals, including detailed market, competitor and consumer proposition analysis.
• Work with the Managing Director in managing complex contract negotiations.
• Maintain excellent knowledge of market trends and developments in the e-gaming industry.
• Where appropriate, transition to line role to manage the growth of one or more revenue streams or operational functions developed from business development activities.
Desired Skills and Qualities / Knowledge
• Self-starter, comfortable operating independently in a ‘start-up’-like environment, according to pre-agreed performance targets.
• Passionate about online games with a desire to shape the industry in Asia.
• Proven understanding of online consumer marketplace dynamics, key business drivers, and financial metrics.
• Strong negotiation and effective communication skills across all levels.
• Preferably bilingual in English and at least one other major Asian language (e.g. Mandarin, Japanese, or Korean).